(Double Click) [to Close]

BIGflip Shoots Wads on Alicia Sacramone

Alicia was my favorite USA Olympic Gymnastics sportswoman.In 2010 she led the US team to compete over seas against the world.She came home with a silver metal but also with the World Championship Gold Metal in vault.The metals aren't the reason shes my favorite,its how sexy she looked in that tight little outfit.Every time she got out on the floor to do her routine my cock would start swelling.By the time she finished i would almost be finishing right behind her"with a big thick load".Can you imagine how tight her pussy is,being so fit and tight.Yummy!
Oh yeah,i love when she does that little dance move.She looks so yummy,id like her to throw a flip of that beam right onto my stiff cock.
Dam,she has a sexy firm body.Shes gorgeous too.

Alicia Sacramone Vault Routine/Video
Here's a video of Alicia performing one of her routines,the vault.

She still looks sexy after retiring from the Olympics.I'll still give you a work out Alicia,ready for a flying BIGflip load?
Damit,my nuts pumped out a thick one for you sexy.
That huge wad is loaded with thick cream.
Are you still hungry,ready for another one.
Oh man,this one just went every were.You still caught most of my cum. 
You just love having my hot load on your face don't you Alicia?
Oh man,you know what you being up on that beam douse to me.With your firm ass up in the air like that.I'm going to have to shoot another load on you sexy.
Don't move baby girl,here comes the cum.
Wow,third one and its still thick.You must get me really worked up sexy.
Yeah,let me see that sexy body in motion.Mmmmmmm!

Here's some pictures of Alicia i know you guys will love to blow loads on.Enjoy!
Part them legs and slide your cock down into her cunt.
Fuck yeah,look at that perfect body to cover in cum.That's how she works out for me.
She is absolutely gorgeous.I'm hard already"again".

Here's a couple of Alicia's tumble routines.She really gets down.
Dam shes fast.
I don't know how she spins that fast,but dam she looks good doing it.
Fuck,that last flip was too fast.
That's my girl!


0 comments:

Post a Comment