(Double Click) [to Close]

BIGflip Shoots Sperm On Carrie Underwood

Well i will admit that i'm not much for Country Music but that doesn't mean i wont fuck the hell out of Carrie Underwood.Shes a sexy looking celebrity musician.I remember back when she was on American Idol.She has a slime figure but i'm sure she can still suck a cock sperm dry.Carrie has some pipes,them pipes can take a thick cock deep throating.I for one would love to blow my load deep in her throat.Oh yeah!
Mmmmmm,Carrie is looking real sexy in this clip.Id like to meet her in an ally with my thick cock out and ready to get sucked.
Alright Carrie,lets see how good your pipes are.Come on,i want you to shove my thick cock down your throat hole.Don't stop till my balls touch your chin.Oh shit,your a good throat whore.You took it down without a gag.
Were not done sexy,are you ready for my cock one more time.Okay now i want you to lay down because i'm really going to fuck your throat nice and hard.
Oh yeah,your throat is nice and tight at the back.Your doing real good Carrie.Oh man,my balls are clinching.Ahhhhhh,i'm going to cum.
Sit up baby,so i can shoot my hot spunk on your face.Oh yeah,there you go.
Dam,i almost covered your face in cum baby.
Them are some thick clumps of man seed splattered on your sweet face.

Here's a few more sexy pictures of Carrie for you guys to cum on.
Your such a sexy little white girl.
Carrie looks so fine in these pictures.
So beautiful!
What a face,made to be cumed on.


0 comments:

Post a Comment