(Double Click) [to Close]

BIGflip's Lady Gets Some Love

I so glad that my lady is finally getting the facials that she deserves.She looks awesome,i mean she looks gorgeous without the cum but she looks great with it.These cum facials are courtesy of my friends StrokerAce69 and Ash from"Cum On Pictures Forum".Thank you guys,your awesome and i hope we never stop exchanging pictures.
My girl likes to watch you beet off your big cock as she waits for that cum load.You can see how horny shes getting,playing with her cunt.Wanting that load.
Oh yeah,very nice cum facial.I love watching her lick all that hot man milk off her lips.Good job StrokerAce69.
Look at them gorgeous eyes watching you stroke your meat for her.Give her what she wants,don't make this sexy latina wait.
Another great cum facial from my buddy StrokerAce69.Thank you buddy.
Wow,this big facial was launched my other friend Ash.Them were some thick wads you had in them nuts you better save some for your lady Kacey.

"BEST FACIAL SO FAR"
My best and favorite cum facial request so far was shot by my good friend Scimione.Them are some cum loaded balls you have there buddy.I hope you do some more facials of her real soon.That's something i love to see.Thank you again Scimione,keep them cumming.


0 comments:

Post a Comment