(Double Click) [to Close]

BIGflip Gets Milked by Demi Lovato

Demi keeps working my cock and balls a lot during these months.Well mainly because the X-Factor is still going and i see so much of Demi. Watching her get all excited gets my cock super excited.I almost don't make it to her picture sometimes.My cock pulsates and throbs so bad that it starts shooting way ahead of schedule.What a great cock milking whore you are Demi,i love it!
Oh wow,you have some skills with that tongue of yours Demi.Open wide and stick out that sexy tongue so i can drop a fresh hot load of man milk right on your tongue.
Ohhhhhh shit Demi,my balls keep overflowing every time you come out on X-Factor.
You are such a sexy fucking cock milker.
There you go baby girl. Just the way you like it,all over your face.
This load wasn't real thick but its still rich and creamy.
Uhhhhhhhaaaahhhh! Fuck Demi,i didn't even have a picture ready sexy.

Here's some pictures of that cum busting smile that Demi uses on my cock and balls.You guys take over and drop some loads on her face now.
Dam,she looks so sexy.
Wow,them tits are just calling my cock to drop in and cum all over.
Fuck,i would love to lick all between them tits.
There's that gorgeous ball draining smile.Your beautiful Demi.



0 comments:

Post a Comment