(Double Click) [to Close]

BIGflip Drops a Load on Kim Kardashian

I kept finding so many pictures and stories about Kim and her huge ass on the internet that i just had to join in on the fun.I just couldn't pass up a chance to blast a load of cum on this horny cum whore.Although she is the kind of slut that i like and that is a girl that only thinks about cock and getting fucked.So i pulled out my thick cock and let her have some of my hot man milk.
I don't think there's any dress that Kim's big round ass doesn't look good in.Wow,i'd love to push my cock into that huge ass.
Hey Kim,are you ready for a healthy load of BIGflip milk?
Oh fuck yeah,that is one hot pussy you have.I just pulled out and shot a huge load across your entire body,landing on your face.You should have had your mouth open baby.
Dam,what a thick and creamy mess.But i know you just love it.

Here's some more pictures of Kim for those Kardashian fans to beet off too.
Damit,look at all that ass.I love how she shakes all that ass.I'd love to smack that big ass as i'm fucking her in that position.Yummy!
Wow,i have to admit that is one hot ass.
Oh yeah,she knows what we want to see."ASS!"
That ass must feel amazing riding your cock.
That's just to much ass to hide that ass crack.
I know there's no bikini made that will cover Kim's big ass crack and i am one to say i do not mined.
Yeah sexy,you have an amazing looking ass.
We can't forget the reason why shes famous,look at her work Ray-J's cock with both of her greedy hands.Milk that black cock you cum slut.

0 comments:

Post a Comment