(Double Click) [to Close]

BIGflip Cum Splatters Emma Stones Face

Emma Stone is beautiful but i really started getting hard up for her after watching her movies"Easy A and Zombieland".She looked so sexy in them movies,that's when she caught my eye and cock.The thing that makes her stand out for me is her eyes.Emma is another celebrity with gorgeous eye color.She gives Olivia Wilde a run for her money when it comes to beautiful eyes.
But i think everyone loves Emma because of her funny and crazy attitude.
She is so crazy(laughs)One things for sure,when a gorgeous girl fools around like this it gets my cock hard.Why you might ask,well that tells me that shes not a stuck up bitch but a fun,outgoing little slut that is down to party.
Hey baby girl,are you ready to fuck.I hope so because i'm going to try everyone of your holes.
Fuck yeah Emma,uugh your ass feels so tight!Ahhhhh,my balls are clinching baby turn around and take this cum facial.
Wow,that felt so good baby.Do you like how my thick cum feels on your face?Yeah,i knew you would. 
Oh dam sexy,did i get some in that beautiful eye.My bad!

Here's some more Emma pictures.Looking sexy for you guys to cream on.
Look at them eyes,so gorgeous!I love them.
She was a cutie pie when she was younger.
But now shes a sexy looking cock slut.


0 comments:

Post a Comment