(Double Click) [to Close]

BIGflip Cocks and Cums Selena Gomez

Dam,how i love to cock and cum this sexy little fuck doll.Selena is gorgeous!Id love to slap my thick cock right on her chest and let her milk my cock with her hands,tits and mouth.When its time for me to cum she would jack my cock for me and shoot it on her own face,oh yeah.Your such a good little slut.
Dam she is hot,there is nothing about her face that doesn't scream fine.Id love to shoot a big thick load on that face.
Are you ready for your cum facial sexy?
There you go Selena,work that hot load out.
Yeah,that's it use your mouth baby.
Fuck,get ready baby.oh yes,here it cums!
Fuck yeah,a nice and thick load.Do you love it Selena?Yes.I knew you would.
Wow,that wad on your neck is really thick.

Here's a few sexy pictures of Selena that i know you guys would love to cum on.
Go baby go!(laughs)She looks so cute.Selena,you look sexy even when your being silly.
Now these are some Selena pictures that get my juices dripping.
Mmmmmmmm,look at that sexy little body.
Damit baby,you look so fine and sexy.YUUUUUUUMMY!


0 comments:

Post a Comment