(Double Click) [to Close]

BIGflip Blows a Load on Vanessa Hudgens Face

I don't know why iv'e been paying so little attention to Vanessa because she is gorgeous.She has a teen body built for intense fucking and gorgeous fit legs for riding cock in the squat position.This young fuck doll is happy to please all cocks,look at that big smile she always has.Even when her face is glazed with a fresh thick cum load,huge ropes of man mayo dangling from her face she still keeps giving us that beautiful smile.What a good cum hungry cock whore.
Fuck Vanessa has my cock so swollen right now.I love how you can see her ass cheek when shes popping her coochy with her legs wide open.Id like to pull her panties to the side and stuff my thick cock in her tight cunt,right there on the stage.
I just love that big sexy smile,gives me a hard-on.
I hope your ready for my load Vanessa because its on its way to meet your face baby.
Ohhhhh fuck,that was a thick creamy load baby.
Them wads were so thick i could here when they would splat on your face.

Here's some sexy pictures of Vanessa so you guys can join me in glazing her face.
Oh yeah,look at them legs fellas.Now imagine you grabbing her by her ankles while shes squatting down on your cock,balls deep.Just riding till you blow loads in her,fuck yeah!
That's her brown outfit on the left that she uses when shes whoring at fuck parties.The picture on the right is how she looks when shes looking for cock on the street.Something easy to pull off,get fucked quickly and wipe cum off easily.Glasses are so she don't get cum in her eyes,this slut is prepared for stranger cock.


0 comments:

Post a Comment