(Double Click) [to Close]

BIGflip Drops Hot Milk on Demi Lovato

Oh wow,iv'e been following  X-Factor on TV just to check out sexy Demi.I love her big smile.That is one sexy looking cock slut.She knows shes hot or she wouldn't were them shirts that show titty.And let me tell you as soon as that show starts so does my cock"throbbing that is".I have to watch it in my room because i start launching loads almost immediately.
We love you to sexy.We love your mouth,your tits,your ass,your pussy,your thickness and most of all Demi we love to milk our cocks all over your face.
Are you ready for a good cum load sexy.Here it cums.
Oh dam,that was a real creamy one wasn't it Demi.
Wow,you can see all my protein in that hot wad.

Here's a few more sexy pictures of Demi for anyone wanting to cum on her too.
Wow,look at that throat hole.I think my thick cock can squeeze down there.Mmmmm,and i do like that titty view.
Shes looking very sexy here.
Oh yeah,squeeze them tits together baby.


0 comments:

Post a Comment