(Double Click) [to Close]

BIGflip Cum Glazes Ariana Grande

Oh wow,i jerked my thick cock threw out the night,on and off.I didn't think i was going to pull this load out but then i started to feel my balls tingle and tighten.Even when my balls locked up i just kept jacking off and my cock wouldn't start having contractions.I felt bad that Ariana wasn't going to get a facial.Then in almost one huge wad i felt it come up my shaft,i held my cock over Ariana's face and splat!She got her thick BIGflip cum facial.
Ariana is just so full of energy.I bet she could ride my cock all night if she needed to.What a cutie pie.
I know your ready for some cum,aren't you baby girl.
Oh fuck,i almost thought i wasn't going to blow a load out for you sweetie.But wow,that is a thick one.
You look like my cock melted you sexy.
Are you happy Ariana?Yeah,i'm glad i could give you what you wanted baby.

Here's a few more pictures of Ariana so you guys can do the same.Enjoy!
Oh yeah,she's going to have an amazing body in a few more years.Not that it isn't already.
Your just a cutie pie Ariana.
I love your beautiful smile girl.



0 comments:

Post a Comment