(Double Click) [to Close]

BIGflip Cocks and Cums Selena Gomez

Oh yeah,i really was excited to do this cock and cum of Selena.She is gorgeous and is so easy to cum on.With that sexy little body and beautiful smile.Shit i don't even have to get my cock hard,it's hard as soon as i see Selena.This little cum hungry teen slut is a special on for me because shes one of my favorites and shes one of the few young latinas out there.So i thought id throw in a video to show the fun.
Oh my god!Selena looks so dam fine and sexy wearing that.Her yummy growing tits looking so plump all squished together like that.Almost inviting me to titty fuck her.Dam,i would cum all over her,all her face,tits and stomach would be dripping with thick man milk.
Are you ready to have a two balls full of fun Selena?
Here you go sexy.You can start by sucking my cock till its throbbing hard.
Oh yeah,run your tongue up the bottom of my cock shaft.
Wow,you have so horny sexy.Suck on the head now.
Okay Selena,its time.Here comes the load.I feel my nuts overflowing.
Mmmmmmm,the first wad is always the thickest.
Oh wow,that felt amazing baby girl.I know you loved all that hot cum on your face.
You look absolutely gorgeous Selena.
Don't let that huge wad drop off sexy.Slurp it up,be a good little slut and don't waste any cum.

BIGflip Cums on Selena

Well here is the video of me dropping my thick wad on Selena's face.Enjoy everybody!


Here's a few more Selena pictures for though's of you who still need to milk out another load.
Selena you are just so gorgeous.
Always looking sexy.Very nice.
Mmmmm,you look so naughty in that dress,nothing underneath i believe.



0 comments:

Post a Comment