(Double Click) [to Close]

Ashley Tisdale Picture Fakes

When i first seen Ashley on the sitcom"The Sweet Life on Deck"she looked very cute,good for a blow-job.But now that she's a little older and her body a little more filled out,she's good for a great fucking.Id love to plow my thick cock into Ashley's tight pussy and milk my cock all over her face or mouth.Watching her gobble up my thick brew would look real naughty.
Oh yeah,don't Ashley look sexy showing her sexy little stomach.Very nice looking baby girl.
Fuck yes Ashley,work that ass.Pop it when your bounce it on that cock.
Your still so cute looking sexy.Even when riding on a stiff cock.I have another stiff hard-on when your done with that one.
Wow,so sexy.Don't be shy,open them legs and lets see what your working with.
Oh yeah,are you ready for my thick cock to take that ass doggy style.
Yummy,i love it when you shave it all of.I love to eat a smooth pussy.
Damit,bring that ass over here and sit on my thick cock.

Here's a few more of Ashley's pictures for the hard-on's that didn't get enough jerk material.
I like her sexy little smile.
Mmmmmm,she looks so good right here.I'd like to bust a nut all over her face and chest.
That's it Ashley,smile baby you look so hot.


0 comments:

Post a Comment